Sunday, December 28, 2008

RIP Cowboys Sept. 2008 - Dec. 2008


One word to describe our last game of the 2008 season: Embarassment.
Final Score: 44-6.
While watching this miserable game, I was asking myself, "who's getting fired tomorrow?" Let's start with the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones who is the first loser in this team. The new owner should hired a general manager, fired the head coach Phillips, bench Romo, tape T.O's mouth and get rid of all the thugs that Jones hired this season.
Seriously. Ugh! I hate it when I hear the phrase, "well, there is always next season."
At any rate, right now I'll forget about the Cowboys and watch the Steelers take it once again all the way to the Superbowl.
This will be my last Cowboy's post until next season. Maybe the Mavericks will show up all of the sudden and take the shame and embarrassment that the Cowboys have brought to this city.
-Sandra.

No comments: