Tuesday, February 3, 2009

High School Reunion

I got this today. I'm not sure whether I should be excited or just feel pretty old. High School was the worst experience of my life because I felt very insecure about speaking the English language nowdays I don't really care anymore. In High School I never cared about being popular it was mostly about clicking with the right people who understood me (not just my accent) but who I really was.

My senior year was, I believe, better than most because I had a good handful of friends to be goofy around and just be myself. I couldn't be myself with my dad, but that's another story. So, here it is the invite to my 20th High School reunion. I skipped the 10th because I was single and the boyfriend that I had then was not who I wanted to show around. I have until June to decide to go or not. I'll ponder on that until then....

No comments: