Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whole Foods

Oh my. I found myself hungry for lunch today, no really, I was hungry for something different and decided to go and look for it, but in the meantime, I decided to stop by Barne's N Nobles and buy Sofia Spanish books. I found two for her one was a Dr. Seuss Spanish book titled "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" In Spanish the title reads "Un Pez, Dos Peces, Pez Rojo, Pez Azul." She already has the English version so we only needed the Spanish, I'm so excited to start reading her in Spanish as well!

At any rate, after the book stop, I needed to make a special order at Whole Foods so, as I entered I smelled all this food around me and oh la la! I was in Salad Section galore! They had so many Salad Stands I couldn't decide what I was hungry for anymore and I almost wanted to cry because all these Salad's were just out of this world. So after making my special order I went Salad crazy! I love veggies and salads so much, maybe because that's pretty much what I ate as a child since we were so poor, veggies were the most inexpensive foods to buy.

So, after circling the Salad Stands for I don't know 8 times, I decided to purchase Red Bean Soup, and don't laugh, a slice of pizza. My brain has been telling me for days I needed to eat a slice of pizza. So, darn it, I did it! And it was good! All the Salads were good but so many like that together it was kinda confusing to me so, I opted out to eat what my brain was telling me. But, I have a new place to visit when I feel like eating salad. This place ROCKS! -sandra

No comments: