Friday, July 24, 2009

Craigslist to the Rescue!

I am in search and buying mode all over again for a baby dresser and glider for our second child's room. We found exactly what...I mean, I found exactly what I was looking for when I was shopping for Sofia's room before her birth and I pray I find exactly what I'm looking for this time around.

I remember John expressing to me that baby's don't need glider's and/or dresser's and of course he changed his mind pretty fast after Sofia was born (I reckoned he didn't want to spend the money then.) So, this week John gave me the green light to start looking for these two items our new baby needs.

I am also struggling on the wall paint for the new baby's room. Since we are not finding what we are having colors need to be neutral. For some reason John was picking blue the other day at Home Depot...I looked at him and said, "you know something I don't?" -Sandra.

No comments: