Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze


So, I was getting ready to go to bed last night after watching the Patriots vs. Bills game. BTW: this was a pretty good game last night. You really have to give it to Brady, he's pretty good even after been off a year from football.
So, John switches to Fox News after I got to watch the last half of Pride and Prejudice on the Oxygen channel, my favorite movie! So, anyways, he comes to our bedroom and says, "He died!" I'm like, "who died?" Patrick Swayze! I'm like, no way! "from Pancriatic Cancer," how sad, he was only 57.
So, this takes you back to: what were you doing back in 1987. One classic line from his movie Dirty Dancing, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Don't lie! you loved this movie! I know, I still do. And who could forget the movie, "Ghost" another awesome movie. I remember crying when he finally said goodbye at the end of the movie. May God have Mr. Swayze in his mercy. -Sandra.

No comments: