Sunday, September 27, 2009

Personalized Pillows

So my cousin had a baby girl, she named her Sara. No, I didn't misspelled the name. It's Sara in Spanish not English without the H at the end. So, to give her something special, I made her a pillow with her name on it. She loved it! So, I went ahead and made two more.

The pillow below I made for Hollis and Andra's little baby girl soon to be born. And then I realized, I have not made one for Sofia.

So, here's my baby's personalized pillow. The letters and white background is felt fabric.

2 comments:

qixxsilver said...

You are an amazing artist! Keep up the pillow work! have you ever thought about putting up an eCommerce site to sell them? Eva's looks awesome!!

The Seaman's said...

Thank you! yes, I'm going to but after the baby gets here. I'm glad you guys liked it! :) -Sandra.