Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Seaman Numero 2 - Nursery

This weekend, we purchased the crib for baby Seaman numero dos! I had to go white because the dresser that I found on Craigslist is white. I love the dresser, but I never thought in a million years that white would look so cute! Now, we got a few more things to purchase before the room is ready to go, but God willing we should be done before the baby gets here.

Here's John assembling the crib.


And here's John's little helper. Always giving a lending hand or her opinion.

Here's Sofia busy playing with the styron foam.
The finish product!

And here's the dresser that I found on Craigslist. I'm not much of a "recyclist" person but I don't mind finding gently used furniture. I paid $100 for this, the original price for this was $750. There was no way, I would have ever paid for something that high. But this dresser is very well taken care of. I feel blessed for having found a nice piece of furniture like this. It wasn't easy but perseverance and patience pays off!

No comments: