Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cooking with Sofia

Every time I'm cooking, Sofia climbs on a chair and wants to see what she can do with her two little hands. So, I let her experience the joys of cooking.

I bought a book call: Healthy Meals for Babies and Toddlers and when I run out of ideas on what to make for Sofia, I pull out this book and make something happen.

Here, we decide to make mini burgers. That's what they are called in the book.

So, we go with Turkey meat because it has less fat.


The recipe calls for honey. Sofia started talking to the honey bottle in the form of a bear. She even gave the bottle a kiss.


Sofia pours the Wheat Bread Crumbs


Here she adds the seasoning

 
Ketchup!

 
Now Sofia forms the pattie


Now, we watch it cook!


Another Success! She loved it! This recepie is a keeper! She ate it with Couscous!

 
 

No comments: