Saturday, March 20, 2010

5 Things About Me Right Now

Numero Uno: I head out to Target around 9pm earlier tonight and I will have to confess that it was the first time in my life that I enjoyed shopping due to the store being complete deserted. I did see a couple of women who looked like me. No make up and the hair just completely out of whack. Who cares! It's snowing outside.

Numero Dos: I bought Raquel her first baby spoons and small bowls for feeding. She'll start her baby cereal for a couple of weeks and then we'll start on her veggies. Big milestones coming ahead!

Numero Tres: While roaming around Target, they played this funky song I used to dance long, long, long, long time ago, and when I heard it I said to myself "that song came out when I was young and beautiful and skinner! ugh!

Numero Cuatro: I still can't run and I'm supposed to weight myself this coming Wednesday. I tried on my slacks and walla! they buttoned and zipped right up but I'm still not comfortable wearing them but I see the big difference from three weeks ago. However, I tried on my jeans, and the zipper does not want to do its job of zipping up just yet. Must wait. Patiently.

Numero Cinco: I'm going to sleep. I can't believe I'm still up and I must get up in about 6 1/2 hours.

-Sandra.

No comments: