Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salty Experience

What happens when you go two days of eating extreme amounts of salt and you finish it off with a very strong cup of black coffee? A serious problem with your kidneys! I was in so much pain yesterday it felt I was going into labor! I couldn't even lift Sofia. I drank Cranberry juice like there was no tomorrow and the sharp pain on my left side kidney was killing me.

I have always been a fan of salt. But I think I over did it this time. My personal goal is to drink two liters of water everyday. Friday, I only had one glass and one before I went to bed. Saturday, I forgot to drink any water and by 3pm I was dying, I couldn't even bend.

I don't want to experience that again so from now on my salt intake will be moderate, salt is not worth that much pain to me! -Sandra.

No comments: