Saturday, May 22, 2010

Marriage Talk

Today, John and I spoke in front of other married couples who are struggling. We have been preparing for this talk since January and all I can say is that it is not easy. We spoke about sex and intimacy.

We spoke about how our marriage crumble and how the Lord through Retrouvaille rescued us. I was the first one to talk and boy did my tears started to run. I didn't think I was going to cry but I did. Then it was John's turn and he cracked as well.

It looks harder than it looks. On our way home, I felt a sense of peace and a headache! The stress from placing myself in that place again gave me a headache but my soul was at peace that I had served the Lord in this tough ministry.

The couples attending this talk feel at ease that they are not the only ones with marriage troubles. God willing, we will keep on doing this talk as long as God allows it. -Sandra.

No comments: