Sunday, May 23, 2010

Red Class 2010

Sofia's last day at All Saints Little Saints school was this past Thursday. I was sad. I had already gotten used to all the fun activities and all the English Sofia was learning. She'll pick up English all over again, God willing, in September. But from now on, I have to push Spanish on Sofia. She knows how to count from one to ten in Spanish. This summer, I will start working on Sofia to start recognizing letters and numbers in both languages. It's never too late, never too young!

This picture was taken when she first started. She only gained three pounds by May and grew 2 1/2 inches.



Here's Sofia with her buddy James. He really liked her. John and I are keeping our eyes on him, you never know.

Every January is Western month. My favorite!


The Red Class picture of 2010. Sofia has a habit of not looking straight at the camera.


This was taken last week. Again, she's not looking at the camera but at the floor. But at least she's there.

No comments: