Sunday, November 14, 2010

Raquel's 1st Birthday Party

We want to thank everyone who came to help us celebrate Raquel's 1st b/day! We feel blessed to have such an amazing circle of family and friends!

Believe it or not, I made this tutu skirt. Not by choice! I couldn't get anyone to send me one in time, therefore, I decided to make one.

Raquel Moani Seaman 

When Sofia noticed Raquel was wearing her Tutu skirt, she asked to wear her Tutu skirt.


Here's John trying to hang the pinata to the tree limb. It took SEVERAL tries.


Zarah, I'm sorry if I don't get your daughter's name right, but I just can't remember who is who!!! I'm guessing this is Anjelica.


The obligatory pinata picture pose. 

Raquel doesn't care to beat around a Pinata just yet... 

Best friend Patty with Raquel. She's fabolous!

While the kids brought down the Pinata and the candy splattered all over the grass, Sofia didn't have a clue what was going on behind her! I thought it was hilarious that she was into some cards than wondering what all that screaming was about! 

First cake bite! 


Uncle Guy! He's a sweet dude!


Cool Auntie Nessa! She's the bomb! 

Auntie Yesenia! She's pretty smart!  

Auntie Medit! She's full of wisdom and grace! 

Uncle Carlos! He's the Mr. Miyagi Teacher of the family!
Miyagi: "We make sacred pact. I promise teach karate to you, you promise learn. I say. You do. No questions." 

Auntie Wendy! She's taking me shopping when I'm older!

Andrew and Raquel. He's so sweet!

Raquel: no, it's my sippy cup, Anjelica! 

I love this picture! Eva and Raquel! only two weeks apart! 

Raquel and Xavian - he's a cutie! 


Grandpa and Raquel! 

No comments: