Friday, February 25, 2011

Five on Friday - Learning

1.How and when did you learn to swim?

I need to set up a class to learn how to swin sometime in April/May or right after Sofia's swimming class. I think she should go first.



2.How and when did you learn to drive?

At 17. A month after graduating from High School, I paid $200 bucks and it took me two tries to get my license. Memories, memories.


3.How and when did you learn to tie your shoelaces?

This I can't remember. It must have been early on because I have no memory of it, I'm sure it was painful...


4.How and when did you learn to cook?

I learned at 6 or 7 years of age. I cooked rice, eggs, fried plantains. I got bored cooking the same thing but it was a start.


5.How and when did you learn to type?
 
Learned to type in my Sophmore year in High School...I started typing 80wpm. One time I did 90wpm in those electric typewriters. I wish I had an old one just to show my daughters how it was done before...

No comments: