Friday, March 25, 2011

Five on Friday - What's it like?

1.What is your keyring like?

Just a bunch of keys, no more dangling things of the sort. I used to be big on danglings but my key ring got pretty big with a lot of danglings and almost no keys, it became too bulky for my taste so I decided to go plain and simple. My life mantra.


2.What is your purse/bag/briefcase like?

My purse is pretty old. I'm not a purse/bag person at all; I cannot bring myself to spend so much money on one unless is on sale, and it's got to be a pretty good sale. Ironic, because now, I'm loving sewing bags and the ones I'm making, I do like.

3.What is your wallet like?

I used to carry wallets but not since Sofia was born. I only carried what's important: My license, my credit card and keys in my pants pocket.

4.What is your mousepad like?

Dirty, I need to replace the one from the office. At home, our mouse sits on a calendar. We need to buy one.

5.What are the curtains in your bedroom like?
 
We don't have any curtains, but blinds. I want curtains, therefore, I shall make curtains when I find 8 hours of free time...

No comments: