Monday, April 4, 2011

Life is a Love Story

Heartbroken without answers, you are gone and I seek answers that I can't find alone. You scarred me for life when all I was seeking was love and acceptance. You left without uttering a word and all I have is the scars you inflicted upon me. Did you ever love me? Did you ever accepted who I am? I'm struggling through anger seeking refuge in the arms of the Lord; my hope is that someday, I find peace and understanding.

--------------------------

You need Me. I need you.

My broken world needs you. Many a weary troubled heart needs you. Many a troubled heart will be gladdened by you, drawn nearer to Me by you both.

Health--Peace--Joy--Patience--Endurance, they all come from contact with Me.

Oh! it is a glorious way, the upward way, the wonderful discoveries, the tender intimacies, the amazing, almost incomprehensible, understanding.  Truly the Christian Life--Life with Me--is a Lovestory. Leave all to Me.

All you have missed you will find in Me, the Soul's Lover, the Soul's Friend, Father--Mother--Comrade--Brother. Try Me.

You cannot make too many demands upon Me--nor put too great a strain upon My Love and Forbearance.

Claim, claim, claim Healing--Power--Joy--Supply--what you will.

No comments: