Thursday, May 12, 2011

Vintage Ads...

From classic... to...
 Trashy...but I do love the Vogue song with all the hand dance tricks...Just saying.

I remember my mom having one of this. Good ol days! But nowdays, beer cans do open very easy! I guess someone saw this coming in the near future.

Fast and Easy, The American Way! No need to sweat! 

Someone nees to come up with something like this again, I need to grow so more. 

I think nowadays it's call: Botox. 

I couldn't help it... 

nope, I will not ride a cab. I'd rather walk.

John would love one of these... 

What!!!??? If my girls ever spoke to me this way, there would be some booty slaps!


 How you ask? I ignore them and let them be! or let the dog licks it off!

I thought men liked masks... 


I couldn't help this one either. I vote: B.



No comments: