Thursday, June 16, 2011

Top Ten Good Things About Winning the NBA Championship

David Letterman Top Ten
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10. I don't have to sit here and lie about how winning isn't important
(Forward Shawn Marion)

9. The congratulatory sext from Anthony Weiner
(Guard J.J. Barea)

8. Helped take the sting out of hearing Hef's wedding was cancelled
(Guard Roddy Beaubois)

7. It's every kid's dream to lick the Larry O'Brien trophy
(Forward Brian Cardinal)

6. U.S. Constitution permits NBA champions to sit in on national security briefings
(Coach Rick Carlisle)

5. Celebrating with my kitties
(Center Tyson Chandler)

4. Why didn't anybody tell me we won?
(Forward Caron Butler)

3. Now I can ask Mark Cuban for a raise
(Guard Jason Terry)

2. Man, if you thought I was cocky and obnoxious before -- get ready
(Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban)

1. It might land me a Kardashian sister
(Series MVP, Forward Dirk Nowitzki)

No comments: