Friday, July 15, 2011

Sofia at the Movies

John found out that Winnie the Pooh, the movie was playing and because we had Disney Rewards, he got tickets to watch this movie for free. Raquel did not go, I feel she's too young to go to the movies therefore, she and I stayed behind while Sofia and John went to the movies by themselves.

Here's sofia at the Cinemark

John and I have two more dates we have to make. One: watch the last Harry Potter and Two: watch Captain America. I cannot wait! 

She can dance, sing, begg but she ain't eating no candy or drinking sodas! 

posing to prove she went to the movies 

Sofia loves popcorn and this is the third time she eats it, the last time was at school so when she has it, she does not share. 

sweet! 

I read every movie review that comes out but when it comes to what my children watch I do double duty when it comes to the movie content, so, I go to Decent Films Guide to read whether or not it is appropriate for kids, I don't care if it's Winnie the Pooh, I'm screening the movie! So, if you are interested in previewing movies before your kids watch them, here's the link: http://www.decentfilms.com/

No comments: