Friday, August 5, 2011

Five on Friday - Lifelong Learning

1.What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer?

-I think I leave that to the techies, just show me how to operate the program then leave me alone.


2.What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen?

-Not to mess or make John angry or there wouldn't be dinner that night.



3.What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live?

Shelter Offers More to Love Sale: Cats 10 pounds and over can be adopted for just $1 per pound at the Plano Animal Shelter through August.

Plano Enters Stage 2 Water Conservation Measures August 19th: At the direction of the North Texas Municipal Water District, the City of Plano will be entering into Stage 2 Water Conservation Measures on August 19th. A city-wide limit to landscape watering of only two days per week will be enacted

Outdoor Burn Ban in Effect for all Plano Parks: Due to dry conditions all outdoor burning is prohibited in Plano parks until October 12, 2011. “We’re asking patrons be extra cautious about fire safety, with the burn ban primarily focusing on outdoor grilling,” said Jim Fox, Parks Services Manager.



4.What’s something you recently learned from television?

It's full of reality tv trash shows. I'm so glad I'm a sports junkie instead.



5.What’s something you recently learned the hard way?
 
When I'm intolerant I can be the worst friend.

No comments: