Monday, October 17, 2011

Movies We Watch

Movie: Thor

There is a very noticeable trend happening in super hero movies lately that I have happened to noticed. All the super heroes have super duper abs! It was like, "what was that" moment and with all due respect to my husband, I had to rewind; I would say Captain America and Thor have so far the best abs! So, on to the movie Thor and enough of Thor's Abs which were phenomenal, again, enough, I didn't think I was going to like this movie, but I found it pretty entertaining and it was funny, like Iron Man funny, comical. I love that flying hammer thingy he did, it was super!

I give it 5 ABS!






Movie: The Tourist

I had read the reviews prior to getting this movie but I decided that Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp could do magic together, right? Wrong. This was supposed to be a suspenseful movie but it never lifted, as we spend the first forty five minutes watching Elise's (Angelina's) eyes; everyone was mesmerized by her beautiful eyes and then Johnny Depp comes in playing a tourist in Venice while Elise looks for Alexander Pierce who is wanted by police, they both meet and I guess fall in love? At any rate, this movie leaves you with nothing, we prefer Depp when he plays odd characters not himself. I found out way before the movie ended who Alexander Pierce was, duh.

We give it: 1 star. The reviews were right on this one.

2 comments:

Amanda Borenstadt said...

5 ABS! LOL Love it! :)

The Seaman's said...

LOL! These action heroes have abs of steel! Not even Superman can match these guys!