Friday, November 11, 2011

Five on Friday - Illness

1.When you’re sick in bed, do you prefer to be left alone or to be taken care of?

Pamper me please! with a delicious hot soup and a remote control.

2.How difficult or cooperative are you as a patient?

I'm pretty cooperative and talkative. I like to talk to the nurses and get to know them and ask them why they chose their profession and all their stories vary and then they start telling stories about bizarre patients. It gets pretty interesting.

3.It’s just a really bad cold so all you can do is ride it out. What are your strategies?

1. Aspirin
2. TheraFlu

If these two don't work then I do:

3. Z-Pack

4.How ill do you have to feel in order to shut it down for the day?

Temperature must be over 100 so that I can call quits.

5.Waves of nausea are washing over you and through you. Do you fight them off, or do you just throw up to get it over with?
 
Throw up and keep moving. No sense of fighting the inevitable.

No comments: