Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What are the odds!

What are the odds of both of your children to suffer from the same thing? Very likely said the ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) Doctor this morning after we inserted a tiny camera into Raquel's nostrils to check whether or not Raquel's adenoids were swollen after having four sinus infections back to back.

My suspicions were correct even though John doubted Raquel would have the same problem and unfortunately for Raquel she must now face surgery just like Sofia. I'm upset but it is for the best and after seeing how well Sofia has been dealing with her allergies, I feel optimistic. The only bad thing is recovery time after surgery.

I ask for prayers on Raquel's upcoming surgery; I will update.

God bless!

1 comment:

momto8 said...

my 21 year old daughter just scheduled surgery for this same thing...she said living with this foe the past 5 yrs is just not fun!! Your son won't even remember the surgery! good luck!