1. I'm not into designer purses. I do not understand the big hoopla about purses and have never come to understand why women go crazy about them. All I need is my lip gloss, drivers license and credit card.
2. I'm not into manicure's. I'd rather bite my nails than spend a fortune every month. Besides with all the cleaning I do around the house it would be a waste of my money.
3. I'm not big about keeping with the Joneses just keeping my yard clean and neat is sufficient enough. I do like to, sometime in the future buy a nice decorative frame or two, or three for my empty walls in my house but with all the medical bills, we must prioritize.
4. I will be very happy wearing jeans and a t-shirt every day of my life.
5. I'm no longer concerned of showing off the type of car I drive. I'm only concerned on paying off my car bill and keep it well maintenance.
6. I'm against feeding children fast food. Yuck. I think it is easier to start when they are very young on greens and not pizza.
7. I'm not a smart phone user, rather, a flip phone user and can you believe I'm still surviving! Shocking! I survived the 80's and that's enough.
8. I'm not afraid of cutting my hair in any sort of style.
9. I'm a proud to be pro-life!
10. I have never like malls. Parking sucks and they are too crowded.
11. I don't believe on the birth control pill.