Friday, March 16, 2012

Five on Friday - Go Fly a Kite

1.When was the last time you flew a kite?

Let's see. I was probably ten. I was in El Salvador and we always made our kites out of newspaper. It was always fun making them, attaching a string was, I think the hardest. If the wind was blowing too hard, the string would snap out of the kite and it was back to square one.



2.When did you last jump into a lake?

My Father used to take us to Lavon Lake here in Dallas. I hate it. It was muddy. Not like the lakes back in El Salvador.


3.When did you last get outta town?

This year January to Kansas City, MO. Job related.


4.When did you last take a hike?

I believe it was last fall, Labor Day. We are due for one very soon.


5.When did you last play in traffic?

I don't quite understand this question, since driving and playing do not correlate like texting and driving.

No comments: