Monday, March 26, 2012

When I Get Sick

When I get sick it truly sucks in many, many levels. I can't play, I can't laugh, I don't feel like stepping out, I feel guilty for laying in bed, I blame myself for not taking care of myself knowing my family needs me. I need to take supplements every day not just when I remember. I must take my Advair every day not just when my Ashtma kicks in full force.

I wish I could call my Doctor and say, "send me a Z Pack please." That way I don't have to d r i v e to see him and explain is the same thing I get when I sick. I could only do half our laundry yesterday.

John was able to pick up where I couldn't and ordered me to bed and made me chicken soup. He got brownie points yesterday.

HATE being sick. Period.

2 comments:

momto8 said...

stinks for sure!! hope you are better tomorrow!

The Seaman's said...

thanks!