Friday, April 20, 2012

Clothes Dilemma

I have a personal dilemma that I cannot for the life of me figure out how fix. I have a hard time shopping for clothes. I swear it is easier picking up a toothbrush at the store than buying a piece of clothing for myself. I go shopping with a goal in mind and end up almost all the time empty handed. I go to the regular shops and 1. I'm either getting really old and the new styles don't feel right for me or 2. I like expensive clothes.

I think is number 2. I get to the really nice shops and I melt and my wallet quivers and shakes at the prices. I still end up buying nothing because I can't afford nothing. Therefore, do I purchase clothes that don't fit me well and shrink after the first wash or save my pennies and buy nice clothes that last quite awhile...

Or perhaps do what I usually do: Turn to the childrens department and buy my girls clothes. It's easier to pick for them and for my husband than picking clothes for myself. Sucks.

I'm a frustrated clothes shopper.

No comments: