Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Date Night

John and I decided that it was time for us to go out just by oursel, ves and be each other. Therefore, we chose to attend the funeral of...I mean, the Mavericks playoff game this past Saturday night. We had great seats, great people sat around us, we had a blast! Of course, it would have been A-mazing if the Mavericks wouldn't have lost but we enjoyed ourselves nevertheless. After the game, we thought it was still early enough to go do something else, besides, who knows when we'll be able to go out again (last time was December) so, we decided to go watch the Avengers movie. I'll review this movie on my movie post later.


Me! I'm trying to let my hair grow out. I love short hair but I get tired of the same look over 6 months all longer.

                                                                        Until next season!




No comments: