Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Etzy - My First Sale!

I had made several bags months ago to sell on my shop at Etzy but suddenly my depression took me away on a down sided spiral and it took me a while to shake it off. A month ago, I was talking to John about my lack of motivation, strength and desire to pick up the pieces and start all over again. I have to say that I thank God for my husband because he was able to speak the words and lift me up when I needed to be encouraged. It took a lot of prayer, belief and self-motivation to not give up this time.

Today, I opened my Etzy shop called, Roni Sea and I discovered someone had purchased one of my purses I had placed on sale. Now, it was the one with the less hits! But, the fabric is from Alexander Henry, one of my favorite designers, and it SOLD!!! for $10 bucks, I know is not much but its a sale! and my first sale! I was shocked, I didn't know what to do, of course ship it first thing tomorrow, but this only pushes me not to give up when its looking gray. No, I will not quit my job, but I will enjoy making more stuff and look for my next sale.

Praise the Lord for He is good!

Here's the purse that sold today!


No comments: