Friday, May 25, 2012

Five on Friday - Fences

1.What’s something you were unreasonably forbidden from doing when you were a kid?

Talking back to my mom, hitting back at my siblings when she was around.



2.In what area of your life would you say you have especially conservative boundaries?

That's an easy one: My moral values. I don't care what society/media/politicians say, I'm sticking with what I know is morally correct.


3.In what area of your life would you say you have especially permissive boundaries?

I'm not quiet sure I can think of one; I'm sure there is one but can't come up with it.


4.In what area of your life do you routinely go over the line?

I have to check myself when I become intolerable and pick my battles.


5.How many keys do you have on your key ring?

I have 5 keys. Two I don't know what they are for; the other two, I think are my house keys (I think) and the last one is my car key.

No comments: