Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's Just a Handbag

In another news item that just doesn't make sense to me comes from Clint Eastwood's daughter, whatever her name is, she happens to spend money on this bag, I assume, or was given a very expensive purse totalling $100,000.00 dollars, exactly the amount that I now owe in my house; she decided that in the name of "Art," to destroy it, burn it, slashed it in half.

But oh my, the fashionistas were screaming the name of Vogue for the atrocity that she committed. How dare she destroy a Hermes Birkin handbag. How dare she! It's like destroying a baby in the womb! No, not exactly. But you get my point. They scream loud into the heavens for a stupid handbag but it is just fine to kill a baby in the womb.

Give me a break! It's her bag, her money, like Bobby Brown says, her prerogative to destroy whatever she feels like. I actually thought it was very abstract of her. I wouldn't do that to my house but for those that can burn whatever they want and not regret it, go for it.

Uh! It feels good to vent.

-Sandra.

No comments: