Friday, June 15, 2012

Five on Friday - Lost


1.How easily to do you get lost?

Harldy, unless, I get lazy and don't write down directions well. Then I freak out and start calling.



2.What subject in school made you feel most lost?

Hands down, Math! All the way to College.


3.What’s something you’ve recently misplaced and have not yet found?

My Sleep. I lost it in February 13th, 2008 when I delivered Sofia and I still have not been able to fully replace it. Things got worse after Raquel was born. One day I hope I get to find it and embrace it again.


4.What’s something you found and were able to return to its owner?

Never. I usually just go to the lost and found section and leave it up to them to find the owner.


5.When you need some alone time and don’t want anyone to know where you are, where are you most likely to disappear to?

In my couch. Funny enough, my girls call my name and look everywhere in the house but the couch.

No comments: