Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Favorite Things This Month - September

1. All Saints Little Saints School - Sofia and Raquel started Mother's Day Out school again and this will be Sofia's last year, she's currently in the 4 year old class and God willing, we'll be able to enrolled in either St. Paul (John's first choice) or St. Joseph's (my choice but I'm leaning towards St. Paul) and Raquel will be enrolled to do her pre-k three year old class in either of these schools. How time flies!!

2. Laid-Off - I was laid off by my employer on the 18th of this month and I breathed a sign of relief. They had been asking me to relocate to Kansas City and my answer was always no. I do miss my co-workers which I'm still connected with. After almost two weeks home and a lot of prayer, I have decided to seek a part time job instead of a full time job. So, whoever "dares" to read this please pray that the employment doors be open to me and that I find a job that will work with my family time. I was heartbroken to let go of my nanny, she's such an amazing woman who loves the Lord and I'm praying something will come up for her and I.

This is the second time since in my working years that I have been laid off but the good Lord allowed it to happen for a reason. I'm already feeling the effects of unemployment, as in weight gain, but this week that will change.

No comments: