Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Romo the Interceptor!


Chanel 8 said it better than anyone I heard today: "The Cowboys offense goes from not scoring enough to scoring too many for the other team." I easily forgive a quarterback who intercepts once, twice, three whatever times if they have won a Superbowl or two or three (ala Aikeman/Brady) but Romo I just cannot swallow it. The first quarter was intense, no score, the second, yay, we score then after halftime, it all just went down hill and I was left watching Romo intercept time and time again without any alcoholic beverage to sooth the agony.

How much longer do we need to stay with Romo and hear excuse after excuse? This is for you Jerry. However, I fear that once, if ever Romo leaves for another team, he's likely to win a Superbowl. Ugh!




No comments: