1. To send or not to send Raquel to Little Saints for the upcoming school year this fall. The program is changing and many, many moms are not happy about it. I'm ok with the change but I'm not happy with the amount of money they are charging next fall. If I was working, I would still probably do it, but since, I'm not, I am weighing where to send Raquel. She's definately not going 5 days. Three will do. I have toured St. Paul's Parents Day Out and the Director and I couldn't stop talking. We clicked. Which is a good sign, but then I also have St. Joseph's Mother's Day Out program to consider but I do love Little Saints program so much. I am torn. We must decide soon.
2. My vintage Etzy Shop is doing great! I have to admit there are weeks that nothing happens but when it happens, I'm running to the post office more than once a week to ship my items and tomorrow, I'm shipping to AUSTRALIA! Isn't that amazing! This is my second international shipping! I'm hooked on Etzy! I just wish I had more time to go to more Estate Sales but time and money are tight sometimes but I do feel blessed the Lord is blessing me this way as well!
3. I'm glad I got to see Granpa Williams this past Christmas. I made him Coffee and he brought me cookies. I will not see him at the hospital as he lays there waiting for the Lord to take him. I do not want to remember him this way.
4. I had a phone interview last week which had me excited, it was located in Richardson doing recruiting and sourcing but flexibility and/or telecommuting 16 hours a week was a problem for the employer. I explained my personal dilemma and he said, "I'll give you $5,000 more if you take your daughters out of the mother's day out program and place them in a regular daycare." I said no. My priorities cannot change for any amount of money I am offered. This is the third time I had to decline a job offer.
5. Well, I'm running again and last week, I ran 10 miles, wohooo!!. I'm committing to running every week and not lose sight of taking care of my health.