Friday, January 25, 2013

Five on Friday - The Worst is Behind Us

1.What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in the past six months?

Open ing a Meetup group while unemployed. I guess I need to fill my time opening and closing, cleaning and organizing.


2.What recently could qualify as a happy accident?

Being laid-off. This week Sofia said to me, "I'm so happy you are with me every day mommy." This has certainly allow me to prioritize my life.


3.When did you last experience Buyer’s Remorse?

Only when I buy things for myself.


4.In what way do people keep underestimating you?

By pre-judging my character before getting to know me. They judge I'm a big "B" then months or years later they realize I'm not that type of person.


5.What have you got in your pocket?

A lonely Penny. Sofia and Raquel put coins in my pockets whenever they find one laying around the house.

No comments: