Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Things This Month - February

1. Sofia Turns 5 - She's getting taller. She can read. She starting to spell words. She knows what she likes and dislikes and she's vocal about it but that doesn't mean I don't make the final decision, I still do. She likes to look at herself in the mirror and say, "I'm beautiful Mommy." and my response to her is, "Yes, you are because you have a good heart."

2. Valentine's Party - I like throwing parties even thought I still don't know how to be a good host but eventually even if some things go wrong, people still have a great time.

3. Ricardo Arjona Concert - I'm yet to post the concert pics but I will very soon! I love going to concerts especially when this guy comes to Dallas, I don't mind spending on a pricey ticket to see him up close.

No comments: