Friday, March 22, 2013

Five on Friday - Lines

1.What’s the longest line you’ve ever stood in?

Recently, Six Flags and it is never fun when you have a 5 year old and a 3 year old asking you why you can't just walk up to the ride and get on it.



2.When did you have the most fun waiting in line?

At Braums, to wait for my food.


3.What line, no matter how long or short it is, always drives you crazy?

At the grocery store! I want to go in and out in a flash and I hate it when people stand in line with gazillions of stuff at the express line!


4.When did you last behave in a manner that was over the line?

uhm......I don't want to disclose this one. I take the 5th.


5.What are some lines of poetry you can recite from memory?

I like this, very true:

Write Drunk, Edit Sober.

It's poetry to me.

No comments: