Friday, August 30, 2013

Processed Foods VS. Anxiety = I'm Really, Really Getting Old!

You know you're getting old when something you've been eating all your life suddenly makes your body react a certain way.

It is time for me to face the reality that even though I feel young and full of energy, my body tells me it is changing. It has been several months, that I've been experiencing anxiety thinking it was related to my constant depression but after finally stopping to listen to my body, I realized my anxiety starts after I eat "certain types of foods." I wasn't sure in the beginning or perhaps, I didn't want to believe what my body was telling me.

But it was true. I experienced no anxiety and neither do my hands tremble, or my heart races a billion beats per minute when I eat healthy unprocessed foods. Then, I ate processed foods and bingo. My anxiety returned.

It was dark and gloomy that in fact, I'm getting old and can't no longer eat like I did when I was in my 20's.

Foods to avoid

Fizzy drinks - Not a problem; I've never liked them anyways.
Processed food - :(
White bread - :(
Chips - :(
Pastry -:(
Cakes -:(
Caffeine - :( :( :( :( :( :(
Sugar - :( :( :( :( :( :(
Alcohol - :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Chocolate - I'm allergic to it so it doesn't matter.
Cheese - :(
Fast Food - Jack in the Box curly fries :(

This will actually help me with my weight loss. 



No comments: