Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I Wrote a Novel



I just finished my last draft of my novel, 100,000 word novel. One of the things I have accomplished as a stay-at-home mom.

Titled: THE CURSE OF THE EMERALD STONE

Growing up, I loved watching Indiana Jones and Romancing the Stone movies.

I loved the thrill and adventure of these movies.

Don't judge, it took me 5 years to finish it, not because I didn't have a beginning, an end, or a plot. I had it all, but I was grieving my father who died tragically, and I had no chance to heal our broken relationship.

I gave up writing several times, and my husband picked me back up. I believe in my story and love it. But writing it is only the easy task. Publishing my story will be the hardest. Accepting all the rejections and pushing forward to see it come to life.

Wish me luck.

No comments: