Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Stay at Home Mom looking for Part Time job


Looking to come back to work but the hours just don't work. Wondering why there isn't yet a place of work where they can hire stay at home moms.

We are loyal, we thrive to help our family anyway we can to fight off the guilt of STAYING at home, although, it is the case for me, but not for some.

Stay at home moms, want to to desperately EARN money to help our household, and husbands.

I've tried to come up with a home business but have failed (3 times.) I thought third time was the charm but it wasn't.

I did write a cool 100K page story. Currently writing my synopsis which is harder than writing 100,000 words!

I do love my story. My husband does too. He was impressed, so were two friends of mine who helped edit the story and give me their constructive criticism.

Rant over. Back to the kitchen and cleaning.

Sandra Seaman.

No comments: