Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Part Two of Three - Memorial Day Weekend Wrap Up!

Part Two of Three took place on Sunday instead of Saturday. Saturday we were all too tired to do anything. We napped all day. The only thing we did was drive to Mass and back. So, Part Two we drove to...Scarborough Fair. Against my will but with a smile on my face we drove to Waxahachie about an hour from our house. Not a bad drive but at least the weather was nice that it didn't bother me at all.

Here's John with Sofia at the Welcome sign.
Sofia was not too happy or excited with the elephant. She couldn't take her eyes off him, but didn't want to get close either. It was funny to watch.

Sofia is just too little to do anything at the fair. So, she could only watch kids having fun. We think next year she will be able to get in some rides.

This dude is tall. VERY TALL. well, maybe for me, because I'm short. But he looks mean too. But if you place a tip on him he will take a picture with you, but he won't smile.

Here's Sofia. I couldn't sit at this chair, my pregnant belly wouldn't let me.

The End. However, I would like to add that after attending this place several times in the past, I have NEVER noticed there were kids rides and stuff for them to do until now. I guess you really have to be a parent to notice stuff like this. -Sandra.

No comments: