Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post Pregnancy Weight

So, I went for my post check up today and, drums roll please.......I have lost 21 pounds already! From 177 to 156. That leaves me with 26 pounds to loose. Yes, they will be the hardest to loose but, God willing, I'll do it, somehow.

John has 20lbs to loose so, we are doing this thing together! My goal is to be back on my jeans by May next year. I'm giving myself 6 months to do it; this may seem like a long time but I'm trying to be practical about it and yes, I do have a plan to do it:

1. I'm getting me The Tracy Anderson Method Post Pregnancy DVD workout! This workout helps with your core. After reading all the reviews, I'm really excited about this. And anyone can do this with ab problems, so, John is doing it with me!

2. I'm doing my Bryan Kest Power Yoga workout! As soon as I got this DVD earlier this year, I got pregnant and I had no motivation and/or strenght to do it anymore. This DVD is good if you are into Power Yoga.

3. My Pilates workout DVD. I love the one I have.

4. Going back to running. My running pace was at 9:24 at my last 5K. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get back to that again, but I will first concentrate on loosing the baby weight then concentrate on getting back my running time.

5. Core training at the gym. This is the one I hate the most. UGH! It is boring.

So, here we go again. I must do this to be physically capable to play with two very active little girls. I know that Sofia loves being chased after and I'm not going to let her down! I'll post an update every month on my weight loss. -Sandra.

No comments: