Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sofia's Preschool Graduation

After a long hiatus, not because I didn't have anything to say or show, but because I was under a personal deadline that I had to meet.

Well, since I'm here, I'll start with what's been going on lately with us.

Sofia's Preschool graduation! It was bittersweet. To think she started going at 18 months old for only two days up to her 4 year old class was like closing a chapter and to begin a new one.


Sofia and Valentina, they both stared the program since they were 18 months!

Wearing her flower lei! 


Here's Raquel with her candy lei while John showed her to do the shaka.

Here's Sofia sitting among her schoolmates who also started since they were babies!

Recieving her certificate!



Posing with her teacher, Ms. Bridget!

Auntie Vanessa

Abuelito

Beign goofy with Raquel

With the new Director!

Enjoying her graduation balloons!

No comments: