Friday, July 23, 2010

Five on Friday - Tired

1. What were the circumstances surrounding your last all-nighter? Catching up on recorded programs or watching a movie than runs pretty long.

2. What’s your favorite stay-awake-and-alert food or drink? Wine, of course or any alcoholic drinks.

3. What are you most likely to be doing when you’re up in the late, late hours of the night? checking on my girls before I head to bed, making sure the dogs bed is made up and ready for them to settle before they go to sleep, I know, I'm weird! But I feel they also need to feel comfortable in their bed, try to finish handmade crafts....then 11:30pm hits and I need to take a shower then at times midnight hits and I really need to get to bed!

4. In what way does your personality change when you are sleep-deprived? Do not talk to me, do not touch me, do not yell, or scream, you may look at me and speak very softly and pad me in the back very gently and kindly walk me to bed. Ask John for more examples.

5. If you get home extremely tired and extremely hungry, which need are you most likely to satisfy first? I would sleep first, eat later!

Have a restful weekend! Sandra.

No comments: