Friday, October 14, 2011

Five on Friday - Cellular/Mobile Phones

1. When did you get your first cell phone?

When pagers went obsolete. If you remember them, you know what I'm talking about. I did not get a cell phone until 6 years ago when phone plans started to get cheap.


2. How old were you at the time?

21.


3. What type of phone was it?

A flip phone.


4. What type of phone do you have now?

A flip phone...different color. I will not pay for an Iphone, smartphone whatever they are call now; I think it is ridiculous to pay so much for them. I'm old school like that.


5. Do you prefer calling or texting/mailing?
 
I hate texting!!! really, who has the time and I will not have a text conversation with anyone! It is again ridiculous; texting is exhausting! I call people up when they start getting text crazy on me!

No comments: