Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Seaman No. 2 Update

This is our Baby Seaman Numero 2 at 20 weeks. This was also the first time John got to see the baby. He missed out last time. This time we got to count baby's ten toes. The doctor checked to see if it was a boy or a girl but of course didn't tell us because we prevented him from it, it was hard, but we would rather find out at birth.

Time is definitely going fast this second time around. I thought I was 18 weeks but was told 20. I guess that was the last time I checked what week I was on. I also gained 5 pounds. It didn't help that I had eaten a banana split the day before and that I was weighted 30 minutes after I had eaten lunch, and when you count the weight of the clothes, give and take I think I have only gained about two or three pounds max. But that's ok. -Sandra.

No comments: