5 Things about me right now...
1. I got to stop saying NO to FREE Mexican Food. When my best friends' boyfriend is the guy running the place there are benefits that come with that! Thanks Pati! love ya!
2. My Plantar Fasciitis is feeling better but I'm still not running. Therefore, my weight is unchanged. Not a good thing since I got until May to fit into my jeans.
3. Watching the Olympics is making getting up in the morning very tough.
4. There will be snow AGAIN tomorrow here in the Dallas area. This will be the 4th or 5th time, I lost count already. I'm getting tired of being cold. Bring on the heat, man!
5. This past weekend, I learned about another addiction that some married couples commit that is called "addiction to parents" meaning, putting your parent or parents before your spouse. The order should be: God, spouse, children, parents. I'm afraid I HAD this addiction and didn't give my spouse his proper place. -Sandra.