Sunday, December 19, 2010

Movies We Watch

Movie: Crazy Heart

Every time we watch a movie with Country music, I ask myself why I don't listen to Country music?
I'm going to buy the soudtrack for this movie. My feet were tapping and I liked it!

This movie is about a has-been alcoholic country singer who sings in bingo halls instead of the big venues. He meets a journalist and they both fall in love until his alcoholism gets him in trouble.

One day he wakes up and says "I want to be sober" but it comes a little bit too late. The ending was bittersweet. John asked me if alcoholics drink to be happy. I told him, alcoholics drink to escape. To escape problems and relationships and many times they are in denial they are alcoholics until it is too late.

This is an amazing movie! Not for kids at all! We give it 4 1/2 stars!




Movie: Night at the Museum 2

BORING! We only laughed at one joke! Everything else was lame, lame, lame!! What a waste. The first one was way better. 

Larry Daley, returns as a museum security to rescue his exhibit friends and realizes that becoming a security guard again is way better than to own your own successful business and sells it. RIGHT! 


One star!!!  

No comments: