Monday, December 20, 2010

Potty Training Day 1

Wet Underwear Count, Day One: 5


Day one of Potty Training part two. This past summer, I failed at predicting whether or not she was ready and it was awful. This time, Sofia wanted to but I didn't so, I decided to go for it and today, our first day going cold turkey, I would say it was a success. Sofia didn't freak out, didn't cry out of fear, she didn't hold number one and I didn't pull my hair!

Sofia is loving her underwear. She loves them and can't wait to wear them all, in fact, she would wear them all at once if she could!

By the end of day, Sofia was successful at telling me she needed to go and that was awesome, at one point, she didn't want to get off the potty!

By the end of this week, I pray that she's also successful at doing number two!

No comments: